Week 13 Audit your online presence

Week 13 Audit your online presence

This weeks blog post is all about social media and online privacy. If you think about it people mainly use social media for followers, views, and likes. Its scary how much people from our society care about what is being posted. I read the article “ Google keeps an eye on what you buy, and its not alone” basically it explained just how much of your search history from the internet is saved. This kind be extremely eyeopening and it reminds us that nothing truly goes away forever. I use Instagram, Facebook, VSCO, and snapchat as my social media platforms. Most times I only really use Instagram and Snapchat, the VSCO is an editing app and my facebook is how i keep in touch with what is happening with my sorority. I mainly just post cute pictures and sometimes videos of me singing on my social media. I have a private account on everything so someone would have to follow me to be able to see my account but they can see my profile picture and my bio when they first go onto my account. Social media is also known for making people feel bad about themselves because of photoshopped images and unrealistic expectations. I hate how fast our society is to judge someone else


Comments

Popular Posts